Our tours are designed to reveal a "slice of life" in the places you travel. We have included as much as possible in the price, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday. Some days you will be free to find a special place to dine or to seek out an independent adventure that especially appeals to you.
In the tour price you will receive
- Comfortable accommodation in hotels (usually 3 or 4 star), inns or backcountry lodges. Private bathroom, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
- Most breakfasts and dinners. On some tours many lunches are also provided.
- All transport as listed in the itinerary.
- Experienced tour guides who love walking in wild places and are there to take care of all the logistics. Local interpretive guides join us on some tours.
- Entrance to national parks, galleries, museums and attractions that we may visit as a group.
- Occasional extras such as pre-dinner drinks, nibbles and other surprises you are sure to enjoy.
- Gratuities and tips for group meals, drivers and included activities.
- Tour information including travel advice, country-specific notes, reading list, packing recommendations, currency exchange and photography tips.
- Use of a tour library covering aspects of the natural history and culture of the region.
- Pre- and post-tour planning advice for hotel bookings and transport options.
- Our complete travel service for arranging flights, hotels, extra transport and comprehensive travel insurance.